New Graduate Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist Position
PhysioSteps Selwyn is looking for a new graduate to join their team. If you are looking to work in a positive environment, and have a passion for musculoskeletal and sports physiotherapy, then you are the perfect fit for our team.
PhysioSteps is a modern practice in West Melton, just 10 minutes from Christchurch and we pride ourselves on high quality service, using hands-on treatment techniques and exercise prescription to help patients back to their best. Our motto ‘Treating the patient, not just the injury’ stands true throughout the entire service provided. We are a fully electronic practice, with purpose built rooms and ACC accreditation, meaning we have a contract with ACC, giving you great job security. We also have an associated clinic in Ashburton, meaning we have a great support network and knowledge base to help you learn and grow as a physio, including fortnightly in-services shared between the clinics.
The team at PhysioSteps are enthusiastic, with a mutual goal for getting every patient back to their best. A willingness to learn and build your career are must-haves, as well as a can-do positive attitude and good people skills.
What we offer:
- A supportive professional environment
- A 12 month mentoring program, with ongoing support following this
- Fortnightly in-services shared with our large Ashburton clinic
- Opportunity for career advancement
- A competitive remuneration package above hospital rates
- A $500 CPD fund
- The opportunity to work with a physio with commonwealth games and World Rugby Sevens Series experience
This is a full time position, 40 hours/week, starting February 2019. Start date and times negotiable.
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV and Cover Letter to Kayla at